What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer Marketing takes the celebrity endorsement into smaller more targeted content driven campaigns. It involves brands collaborating with social media influencers to endorse, promote, and market its products or services.
It revolves around influencers who have the authority, knowledge, and relationship with their audience in a specific niche. On top of that, social media influencers can connect with their audience on a more personal level. As a result, they have grown to be a great asset for many marketing campaigns.
Another reason for their effectiveness is that Filipinos have grown to be risk-adverse. In the past few years, Filipinos have been relying more on word-of-mouth to decide on purchasing a product. Which is why testimonies from influencers bear weight and authority.
In recent years, different Filipino companies used influencers as their platforms to build awareness and engagement with their target customers. Here are some of the benefits these companies get using influencer marketing:
- Increases social media following
- Increases brand awareness
- Increases engagement
- Brings new content for audiences
- Relatively affordable compared to celebrity endorsements
- Builds trust and credibility with your target market
- Effectively reaches your target audience
- Enriches your content strategy
- Gives you access to the Millennial and Gen Z audiences
It can’t be denied that influencer marketing is an effective platform. Despite being relatively new, influencers have proven themselves effective in helping brands generate web traffic, boost social media presence, and collect leads.
In an age where a majority of Filipinos use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok, it has become a must for companies to take advantage of influencer marketing. But how do you make a successful influencer marketing campaign?
There is no one-size-fits-all strategy to make a successful influencer marketing campaign. But research and excellent planning can help you come up with an influencer marketing strategy tailor made for your business. Here are some useful tips you can use to create a successful influencer marketing strategy:
- Determine your goals
- Determine your target audience for the campaign
- Make a list of influencers that are relevant to your industry, have a substantial following, and has good engagement with their followers
- Research about the influencers and their content
- Reach out to influencers through email or a DM
- Collaborate with influencers to develop effective content
- Measure results
Doing all of this on your own is possible but it will take a lot of your time. Save time by letting Influencer Circle handle the influencer marketing for you.
What is Influencer Circle?
Influencer Circle delivers relevant, results-oriented, and cost-effective influencer marketing and online PR services for your company. Influencer Circle provides strategy for influencer marketing for social media platforms from campaign ideation, providing influencers, and creating insights and analysis reports of the posts made by influencers.
Finding influencers to promote your brand or products and services can become tedious if you don’t know where or how to start. But with Influencer Circle, there is nothing to worry about.
Influencer Circle offers the following:
- Improved Brand Awareness. Influencer marketing greatly expands your reach and brand positioning. Your target audience will begin to know more about you, who you are, your story, and the products you offer. During this time of crisis, consumers are actively seeking information relevant to their needs, most often if they’re planning on making a potential purchase. These said, influencers play a big part in brand awareness, which takes up the widest part in the sales funnel. PurpleBug lets you work with social media influencers who can execute a wide variety of marketing activities such as giveaways and product seeding to create brand awareness.
- Increased Credibility. Let authentic and reliable people talk about your brand and have them share your message through their experiences. An influencer’s opinions evoke a strong degree of credibility and confidence from friends and followers. This is because people follow influencers for inspiration and trust their recommendations. By having an influencer advertise your brand, you'll gain your target customers’ attention, and put your message in front of an actively engaged audience.
- Quicker Customer Acquisition. We have a wide variety of influencers for different niches. Working with influencers with particular niches that are aligned with your brand lets you communicate your message to relevant audiences. We value focus and relevance for your brand, which are the keys to influencer marketing.
- Targeted Marketing. Interest is across different locations. Leverage on regional behavior when customizing and optimizing your campaign to be more relatable to your audiences. Our list of influencers lets you reach your customers with the language and dialects that they speak – whether in the form of exciting stories from content creators or informational articles from reputable local news sources.
- Winning Partnerships. Influencers have strong brand relationships based on purchase history and positive brand affinity. Connecting and engaging with an influencer can be the start of a powerful relationship. Your brand’s connection to influencers makes way for possible joint-ventures, live events, continuous recommendations to their fans, and other more long-term opportunities.
Are you ready to start your influencer marketing campaign? PurpleBug It now with Influencer Circle!